Monday, June 16, 2008

One week down....seven to go!

Well, my first week of grad school is over. It was incredibly exhausting. This week I have a midterm, three papers, and one couseling lesson due as well as the regular 3-5 chapters of reading per night. Most chapters are around 30 pages, mind you. Who am I? Superwoman? Actually, I spent a majority of my weekend working on my papers and finished my lesson plan tonight... now if I can just buckle down and prepare for my test and stay up on my current reading. On top of it all, I am in the process of moving this week. What in the hell was I thinking. More on that later.... I can't wait for the move to be over and to be settled in my new place. On the plus side, I only have 7 weeks of summer school left and then I am off to San Diego! Woo Hoo! Off to finish my reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment