Friday, July 11, 2008

2nd Round

Well, I guess I just got too busy to pay attention to my dandy blog, but I did finish my first month of classes. I miraculously got A's in both classes - yea!!! I have started the second round and they are much easier. I am even enjoying myself with the classes.

I finally got the Internet at home and can email and search the web and play - and hopefully get some school work done too! It should be great! I got cable too - I wonder how much of a distraction that will be.

I recently started reading a book called Twilight. It was amazing. I couldn't put it down. It is a vampire love story - not my typical pick, but it was for my book club. I loved it thoguh. Yesterday I started on the 2nd book in the series, New Moon, and I read about 300 pages of it yesterday. I can't put it down either. I already have book 3, Eclipse, waiting and the 4th book comes out Aug. 2. It's a teen series so most of my students have read it, but I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Maybe it will give us something to talk about.

Float trip is in TWO weeks and San Diego is in THREE. Life is currently good!

No comments:

Post a Comment